2 June 2021

The Male Room Challenge #151

 Morning all

We are live with a new challenge at The Male Room and this month we are looking for the theme Dads and Grandads:


I interpreted this to mean making a card for my Dad and with Father’s Day in June I went right ahead and made his Father’s Day card. 


It’s not been an easy year for anyone but my poor Dad has undergone radiotherapy, very sadly lost his brother and suffered an inflamed disc in his spine teamed with a very nasty abscess which required six weeks of IV antibiotics. 
After all that, I very much hope my sentiment rings true and that we will be able to celebrate with him, even if we just get a good day to sit outside. 

Now pop over to The Male Room blog and check out the rest of the Design Team’s fantastic creations and see how they interpreted the theme. Please do join in yourself too. 


Much love
Steph x




5 comments:

  1. Cars and men seem to go together perfectly, great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Steph, the colour of the car is SUPER, love it, so is your colouring. Love the background, a great masculine card, which I hope you will be able to share with him.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you used purple colour on a beautiful masculine card

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful card for your dad and after all he's been through, I hope it brings him joy on father's day! Wishing him (and you) better days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh golly ,what bad year your Dad has had, I hope that his health is much better now. Love this card, especially the purple car, thanks for having me as Guest Designer with you over on the Male Room, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete