4 June 2021

Uniko Challenge #65 Reminder

Morning all

I'm here with a reminder about Uniko challenge #65 which has an 'Anything Goes' theme and an optional twist of 'Use Die Cuts'. There are prizes up for grabs and some are randomly selected so it's well worth joining in. 


I have made a couple of quick cards today because it's school half term here in the UK which means craft time is limited! But the good thing about today's cards is that you get two for one! 


I grabbed a couple same size pieces of white card and stamped the Uniko Background Blocks Graffiti Texture stamp, one in black and one in rainbow inks. (My rainbow has to have pink in it because my girls insist there is pink in the rainbow!). I then ran one panel through the die cutting machine using the Uniko Big & Bold Wish dies and used this panel to line up the die for the second panel before running that through the machine too. I stuck the panels straight onto the card front and pieced in the opposite colour die cut word. The word didn't 'pop' as much as I would like so I carefully went around the word with a black fine liner. Finally I heat embossed the sentiment from the Uniko Big & Bold Wish stamp set in white powder on to black card and added using foam pads. 

Now do head on over to the Uniko blog and check out the wonderfully generous prizes you could win just by joining in!


Thanks for stopping by today,
Steph x



2 comments:

  1. FABULOUS, love the different looks on them Steph.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a twofer, fab cards. I think that they would be great for a teenage boy, so difficult to make for! :)

    ReplyDelete