19 June 2021

Uniko Introducing... Stencil English Country Garden Butterflies Bundle

Good morning!

Day three of the Uniko Introductions and today is a stencil bundle consisting of English Country Garden Butterfly I, English Country Garden Butterfly II stencil and a Butterfly mask.

Well now, who just swooned over these because I know I did when I first saw them! 


For this card I only used English Country Garden Butterfly I stencil and applied Distress Oxide ink through it, darker in the middle and lighter towards the edges. I removed the stencil and added shading with alcohol markers. For a final flourish I added Wink of Stella but a photograph never picks this up. I fussy cut around the butterfly so I could adhere it to my card with foam pads under the wings to give it some dimension. 

So that concludes the Uniko Introduction posts for this month but absolutely come back tomorrow as we will be having a Brand Ambassador blog hop with giveaways. In the meantime pop over to the Uniko blog to see the amazing designs from the Brand Ambassadors. They really are great I promise. 



Much love
Steph x


2 comments:

  1. A Gorgeous butterfly, beautifully coloured and a gorgeous card Steph.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your inking is superb. Such a pretty showcase. Hugs Bev

    ReplyDelete