18 June 2021

Uniko Introducing... Stencil Mixed Mini Geometrics

Morning all,

Welcome back for the next Uniko Introduction and today it’s the Mixed Mini Geometrics stencil.

Another great addition to the Uniko range I’m sure you’ll agree.

This stencil reminded me of building blocks in a nursery so it would be ideal for a new baby or 1st birthday card. 

I decided to have a great time getting inky with this one so I mixed various colours of ink with some gloss texture paste and added them one at a time through the stencil, being careful not to overlap them too much.

I used my stencilled piece as a background and used the triangle as my inspiration for the edge of the  top section of the card. I also picked out the star and added a die cut one to match.

I urge you to head over to the Uniko blog to check out what the rest of the team have made. I can tell you that they are fabulous! 

Don’t forget to check back tomorrow for the next Uniko stencil introduction. ๐Ÿ˜

Much love

Steph x




3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Steph, love the colours and design.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours Steph, great stencil, I love that the shapes are random. Would look great with texture paste too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gloss effect and the die cut treatment draws the focus down to the design. Wonderful. Hugs Bev

    ReplyDelete