13 July 2021

Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration - English Country Garden Butterfly II Stencil

Morning everyone,

I’m here with a Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration post and today I’m using the newly released Uniko English Country Garden Butterfly II stencil and Butterfly mask. I loved all the butterfly stencils when I received them and had lots of ideas of how I’d like to use them so here they are:


I have used Distress Oxide inks to sponge through the stencil one at a time from lightest to darkest. Each time I repositioned the stencil further to the right before inking. After the inks had dried I stamped the sentiments from Uniko You Are, Yes You stamp set in white ink over the butterflies. As it’s a flat make, I mounted the panel onto a card blank with foam tape for some dimension.


My next card uses the inner part of the stencil as a mask. For this card I have simply sprayed some solution made up from Peacock Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powder and water. I also tapped the powder over the card and sprayed again to get some more concentrated areas. I stamped the sentiment from Uniko Pure Florals: Cosmos stamp set and layered the finished panel onto green card stock and then a card blank.


My final card uses the outer stencil again but this time I have stamped the Uniko Background Blocks Party Confetti with the stencil in place. I removed the stencil to stamp the sentiment from the Uniko Birthday Sentiments set and added a butterfly stamped using Uniko English Country Garden - Butterflies set. I then mounted the panel onto a black card base. 

I hope these have given you a few ideas of your own to have a go with the gorgeous stencils. I’d love to see what you create.

Much love

Steph x





1 comment:

  1. OH! my goodness Steph, this is inspirational work, and fabulous too.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete