16 July 2021

Uniko Challenge #66

 Morning everyone,

I’m here to tell you about Uniko challenge #66 which has the theme ‘Flowers’ with the optional twist of ‘Slimline’.

As always there is a generous prize for the winner chosen by the Design Team as well as Uniko loyalty points for the top three. There are extra prizes for randomly drawn winners who chose to use the optional twist and those who used Uniko products. The challenge is open until 20th Aug so there’s plenty of time to join in! 

For my card I used the Floral Vines stamp set. I wanted to use some nice bright and cheerful colours so I opted for yellows and oranges. To help the florals stand out I edged them with light blue and added Nuvo drops to the circle design around the edges. I like a coloured card base so I decided to go bold and make a bright yellow one to layer my panel onto! 

I hope my card inspires you to join the challenge. Don’t forget there are extra chances to win if you use the optional ‘twist’ or if you use Uniko products on your card. 

Head over to the Uniko blog to check out the rest of the Brand Ambassadors fantastic makes and to join in the challenge. 

Much love

Steph x



1 comment:

  1. I Love the design Steph, it's all so beautiful with it's happy colours.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete