20 July 2021

Uniko Introducing... Background Blocks Grid and Background Blocks Diagonal Stripe

Good morning,

Welcome back to day one of the Uniko introductions. Today we are introducing two stamp sets called Background Blocks Grid and Background Blocks Diagonal Stripe.

When I first saw this Background Blocks Grid stamp it made me think of a trellis in the garden so I stamped the Grid twice onto an A6 sized panel. It fits beautifully within the A6 parameters. 


I coloured up some small flowers from the Uniko Framed Floral Vines stamp set and some bees from the Uniko Bee Happy stamp set to place around the trellis background. I die cut the 'happy' sentiment from the Uniko Big & Bold Happy die set and stamped the rest of the sentiment from the Bee Happy stamp set. I love how the background helps the die cut sentiment to stand out despite it being white. 


The Background Blocks Diagonal Stripe stamp made me think of candy canes! So I stamped it up in a nice bold red and heat embossed in clear over the top. I wanted it to be nice and shiny like a candy cane. 


I framed the background block with a green cardstock border to add a festive feel. I then stamped the Uniko Background Blocks Pinstripe stamp in green ink onto white card and cut out two candy canes before also heat embossing them in clear. I topped the candy canes with a holly die cut and added the sentiment from the Uniko Simply Said Blocks Christmas stamp set. I think it's the perfect style of sentiment for this card. 

Thanks so much for joining us today and I hope you will head over to the Uniko Blog to check out more fabulous inspiration from the Brand Ambassadors. Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see the next batch of the Uniko release. 

Much love

Steph x








6 comments:

  1. I saw your candy canes and once the red and white stripe was in my head I couldn't get it out of my mind! Fab cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very impressive cards Steph, love those backgrounds.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These blocks are really versatile and love how you shown them! The diagonal stripes with the candy cane are just a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great ideas using the new stamps.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards with these new designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing cards! I love those little bees on the geometric background!! Wonderful inspiration!! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete