21 July 2021

Uniko Introducing... Background Blocks Layered Floral & Simply Said Blocks III

Welcome back!

Today we have another two Uniko stamp sets to introduce and they are called Background Blocks Layered Floral and Simply Said Blocks III.

This is a lovely set where the floral is on one stamp and the leaves to the right are on a separate stamp so you can layer these up. 

For my card I wanted to keep the colours simple and opted for a Kraft card base. I teamed this with heat embossing of the flowers in white and leaves in gold to create a floral background. I framed my floral ‘picture’ with a black die cut frame. My sentiment is from the Uniko Simply Said Blocks III stamp set (see below).


I very much love the Simply Said Blocks stamps and I was very pleased to see another one added to the range. They make for lovely additions to any card and stamp beautifully. 


I went with a 'love' theme and inked up various sentiments in red and pink. I die cut a heart shape from a piece of white card and adhered this over the top of the stamped sentiments using foam pads for dimension. I added a final addition of one sentiment to stand out on it's own and used a pink die cut frame to complete the card. 

I hope you are enjoying the Uniko July release so far and urge you to head over to the Uniko blog and check out the wonderful creations of the Brand Ambassadors. And of course, come back tomorrow for more!!


Much love
Steph x






5 comments:

  1. Both so different but both are wonderful Steph. Great cards.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds Steph but such different cards! Great stamping with all those tiny sentiments. The black, gold and kraft is such an unusual colour combo but it really works! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards! I love the embossed floral design on the kraft paper! And your card with the sentiment strips looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Striking cards!! I love them both! The white flowers and gold leaves on the first Kraft card is gorgeous! Wonderful inspiration!! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful cards, love the choice of white on kraft for the floral block, and such creative way to use the sentiment block! LOVE the heart shape and the colours!

    ReplyDelete