22 July 2021

Uniko Introducing... Block Party Summer

Good morning everyone,

Today we have just one stamp to share but my goodness it's a good one! This stamp is called Block Party Summer and it encapsulates all the good things about summer time. 


I had a great old time making this card! First of all I created my beach scene background by blending various inks onto watercolour card. I initially wanted to heat emboss the stamp in white but I realised it wouldn't show up well towards the sky area so I stamped it in dark blue and heat embossed clear powder over the top (my range of embossing powder colours is limited!). 

The stamped image looked fabulous without anything further but I wanted to highlight some of the larger images such as the surf board and ice cream so I used some metallic gel pens to colour them in. Once I started I couldn't stop and I ended up colouring in everything! 

This is a really fab big stamp (A6 card stock used here) and the Brand Ambassadors have done a great job over on the Uniko blog so hop over and check it out. 

See you back here tomorrow for the introduction of FOUR stencils this month. 


Much love
Steph x



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous summery card! Beach is all over here! :D Love the blended colours choice and the highlights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colors on this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring on the beach!!! Such a super clever Summer card!!! Wonderful inspiration!! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete