20 August 2021

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #458

Afternoon everyone,

Thanks for stopping by to check out this week's Color My Heart Color Dare challenge #458

This week we are also teaming with Double Trouble challenge #91 so you can enter both if you follow the above colour scheme AND include the "Scrappers Trail Mix" (plaid, checkers, polka dots, stripes). 


For the Color My Heart Color Dare challenge, you must use at least three of the colours but feel free to use more as long as they feature on the chart. Black, white, neutrals and gold are free. 

I chose to use colours Peacock, Glacier, Blue Belle and Sundance. I used a newly released Background Blocks Grid stamp from Uniko to create my background and I coloured it with alcohol markers to achieve the plaid effect. For my ice lollies I used Concord & 9th Cool Treats dies. 

Hopefully you feel inspired to join in the fun on both challenges. And of course I’ll be joining the Double Trouble challenge too! A reminder of the links here:

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #458

Double Trouble Challenge #91

Head over to both blogs and check out the wonderful inspiration by the Design Teams. We are looking forward to see what you create. 

Much love

Steph x




9 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love the look of our colors and the plaid. And who doesn't smile with a popsicle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet - that plaid background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO fun! The popsicles defiantly will make the recipient smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, Steph! The gingham background is perfect for the challenge, too. If you found a Scottish vibe in my card, then I accomplished my purpose. I try to use as close to a traditional tartan when I can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your created plaid and the icey poles are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card, love the checkered background and I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a popsicle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun popsicle card! Love the color combo you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Step, your card is super yummy! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Double Trouble!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete