29 October 2021

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #468

Welcome! 

For today’s Color My Heart Color Dare challenge #468 we have an interesting inspiration photo:


The style represented by the photo is quite a distance away from my own crafting style and although this is a colour challenge, I usually like to use the photo as my design inspiration. With that in mind I used the patchwork effect of the apron and tried to match my papers to the patterns and colours too. I went with brown, blue, orange, yellow and white.


The design is not my own, I was inspired by this card on Pinterest
I used various papers from my stash and a sentiment from Clearly Besotted. 

The rest of the Design Team are over on the Color My Heart Color Dare blog with their fabulous creations so please do check them out. We would love you to join in with the challenge and see what spin on the inspiration photo you can bring!


Much love
Steph x




6 comments:

  1. I love the hexagons and how you did the title across the card fitting in with the hexagons. Great colour choices and the leaf branches look great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clean lines on your card - the Kraft background is perfect to highlight the patterns on the hexagons. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rustic look of your card. Those hexagons are really great in those colors/patterns. I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors in your patterned hexagons against the Kraft background... very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Beautiful card, love your papers.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is something very sweet about this card. Love the simple design with the hexagons.

    ReplyDelete