3 November 2021

The Male Room Challenge #156

Morning all

Welcome to this months challenge from The Male Room. The theme for challenge #156 is Gnomes.

This is a perfect theme to fit in with any Christmas cards you might be making right now. I however, made my card earlier in the year and had much more Spring/Summer vibes in mind! 

Just look at all that lovely sunshine that we are no doubt all missing right now! I used Clearly Besotted Under the Weather stencil and Distress Oxides to create the background. Staying with Clearly Besotted I used the Garden Plushies stamp set for the gnomes and added a die cut fence from My Favourite Things Animal Farm Fence set. I wanted to keep the card quite light so I used a light green layer (as opposed to dark green) before adhering it to the base. The sentiment is also Clearly Besotted and is heat embossed in white. 

I hope you like my ray of sunshine during the winter months and hope you will pop over to The Male Room blog to check out the rest of the Design Team’s makes and join the challenge this month. 


Much love
Steph x





2 comments: