1 October 2021

Uniko Challenge #67 Reminder

Hey everyone,

I’m just back with a quick reminder of the current Uniko challenge #67. The theme is ‘Anything Goes’ with an optional twist of ‘Autumn Colours’. 

Again I have chosen to go with Autumn colours (or at least what I think are Autumn colours!) but I have used them to make a Christmas card in non traditional colours.


I used the Uniko Sparkling Snowflake die and cut it from the mustard and dark red card. I inlaid the red snowflake into the mustard cut out and added back the negative die cuts. I cut the mustard panel with a stitched border square die and adhered the panel to a dark blue card blank. Finally I stamped the sentiment from the Uniko Simply Said Blocks Christmas stamp set in dark blue ink onto mustard card, fussy cut and adhered with foam pads.

Of course I was then left with a dark red aperture panel and a mustard snowflake so I put these to use making a second card!


I hope you have managed to join in with the challenge already but if not, or if you want to enter again, please head over to the Uniko blog and link up your card. Be sure to check out the fantastic creations from the Brand Ambassadors too. And if you are feeling extra generous, hop over to their blogs and leave a lovely comment. ☺️


Much love
Steph x




No comments:

Post a Comment