1 October 2021

Uniko Introducing... Stencil - Flower Power #1

Morning All, 

Today it's time to introduce the one stencil on this Uniko Mini Release and it is called Flower Power #1. 


I have used the stencil to firstly ink in green and then I have added the red ink over the top, after adjusting the position of the stencil. This is my modern version of a poinsettia! Initially I heat embossed the edges of the red petals with gold powder but it seemed to need something more...so out came the stickles and the shimmer is fantastic! I used one of the sentiments from the Uniko Christmas Sentiments set (introduced yesterday) and heat embossed in gold. 

There's some fantastic inspiration from the Brand Ambassadors over on the Uniko blog to day so be sure to go check it out and come back tomorrow for the final product introduction. 

Much love
Steph x




1 comment:

  1. So clever Steph, love the stencil and the colour mixing.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete