10 November 2021

Christmas Craft Creations November Challenge

Good morning all,

Welcome to this month's Christmas Craft Creations where the theme is Fun Fold.

This was a tricky theme for me but I came across this lovely template online called Star Fold Card and I thought it was perfect for Christmas, the star on the tree or the star in the sky.


This is the card folded. I started out with a 12" square of card and created an equilateral triangle, 12" on each side. I marked at 4", 6" and 8" on each side and scored from each one to the other creating a triangle in the centre and smaller triangles to the outer corners. 


I then cut the various shapes from patterned papers and stuck down before stamping the circle sentiment twice and die cutting. The second circular sentiment is on the inside and was layered onto more patterned paper and a scalloped edge circle to finish. This is the card opened out. 


I hope this inspires you to take part in the challenge. Check out the Christmas Craft Creations blog for more inspiration from the talented Design Team. 


Much love
Steph x





4 comments:

  1. WOW! I'm impressed with this new to me fold, a gorgeous card Steph. A Fabulous result in all ways.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that looks like a lot of work! You have created something amazing, well done! Love the papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You used one of my favorite combinations: red and kraft! What size is it when folded?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol. When folded it 'just' fit into an envelope for 6" square card. Next time I'll trim off a few millimetres to make it fit nicely! x

      Delete