12 November 2021

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #470

Good afternoon all, 

Welcome to Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #470 which is a Tic, Tac, Toe challenge.

I chose to use the right hand column of French Vanilla, Carolina and Sapphire. As always we reference Close To My Heart colours but you are free to use any brand providing it is a VERY close match! 


These three colours made me instantly think of a seaside theme. I decided to use my three colours to make the same card three times as I couldn't make up my mind as to what the best order of colours would be. I'm still not sure which I like the best!! 

The background stamp is from Uniko and is called Background Blocks Nautical Stripes. The porthole stamp and all the other seaside stamps are from two sets I received with magazines in the UK. 

Here are the other cards I made with the same colours. Which do you like best?


Don't forget to pop over to the Color My Heart Color Dare blog and check out the fantastic makes by the rest of the team, and join in the challenge! 

Much love

Steph x








5 comments:

  1. I love all of your cards. Very clean and simple and your colors are a perfect fit for your theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to see how the color of the background changes the card... nice set of masculine cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all three versions but my favourite is the first.
    Fabulous makes for Color Dare!
    Susan
    Teamie
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the nautical theme you've created with these colours. I like all the versions you've made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an eye pleasing card! I can't decide which version I like better because they're all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete