26 November 2021

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #472

Hi everyone, 

We have another Crazy 8 challenge over at Color My Heart Color Dare this week for challenge #472. We have noticed that the Crazy 8 challenges are not as popular as some others but they aren't as scary as they seem! Simply select a minimum of 4 colours from the square and create something beautiful. 😊

As always we refer to Close To My Heart colour names but any brand is fine as long as it is a VERY close match. For this type of challenge I usually go a bit wild and use all eight colours (!) but today I restrained myself and challenged myself to use just the required four.


My colours are Papaya, Mink, Silver, Sapphire and Gold...as you can see I didn't stick to my challenge of only four colours!!! I threw the Papaya in at the last minute as I needed something to lift the whole card.
It's been a while since I made a hexagon card so I die cut a card base in white, layered up the gold and Papaya and added a Sapphire frame. The trees are fabulous dies from Funky Fossil called Quirky Trees, which I cut from Sapphire, Mink, Gold and Silver card. The sentiment stamp is from a super set from Uniko called Anniversaire Arts Decoratifs and I thought it would suit this card well.

Hopefully you feel inspired to give this challenge a try and if you hop over to the Color My Heart Color Dare blog you will get some more fabulous inspiration from the rest of the Design Team. I love how different the makes look due to the different colours we each select. 


Much love
Steph x   





3 comments:

  1. Me too, I'll usually use more than the four colors; but you did a good job on your selection of colors, and love the shape of the card and perfect for your Christmas trees...very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. I love the shape. I love the whimsical trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hexagon shape. The embossing on the trees are really beautiful too. Such great colours. (I'm late commenting sorry)

    ReplyDelete