1 December 2021

The Male Room Challenge #157

Hi All,

Welcome to this month's challenge from The Male Room. We have the theme of Food for this month.

Since we are fast approaching Christmas, my choice of food was Christmas pudding! 


Here I have used a stamp set from Clearly Besotted called Christmas Pudding. I have stamped the puddings in Lawn Fawn Walnut ink and added the holly stamped in Lawn Fawn Noble Fir and Lobster inks. The sentiment is from the same set and I finished it off with a die cut holly. You can just make out that I have added Nuvo Drops to a couple of the holly berries, on the sentiment and the pudding in the middle of the card front. The panel was then layered onto a dark brown card base.

I hope you will head over to The Male Room challenge blog to check out the other fabulous creations by the talented Design Team and join in the fun! 

Much love

Steph x



2 comments: