12 December 2021

Funky Fossil Gnomes - Part I






Good morning all, 

A while ago I purchased two packs of Funky Fossil’s trio of gnomes (so 6 in total!) and I had the best time decorating them. 

This set was given as a late November birthday present so the recipient would be able to use them for Christmas this year. 

I have used acrylic paint for the base colours and beards. The decorative elements are a combination of heat embossing, texture paste or painting through a stencil. I’ve added detail with some Nuvo drops, stickles and a white gel pen.

The second set are being given as a gift for Christmas so I will share those at a later date!

I haven’t had time to enter any challenges for ages so here goes:

Happy Little Stampers Dec Stencil Challenge 


Happy Little Stampers Dec Christmas Challenge 

Much love 
Steph x

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Fabulous work with colouring Steph, the recipient must have been thrilled with them.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! (And new to me.) Love them. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the HLS Christmas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so FUN! Great job of incorporating stencils too! Thanks for joining in at HLS Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete