10 December 2021

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #474

Hello everyone, 

I'm here today with Color My Heart Color Challenge #474 where we have a Fancy Five challenge of which you need to select at least THREE colours (excluding the free colours). 

We reference Close To My Heart colours but you are free to use any brand as long as it is a VERY close match.

My card today uses Papaya, Avocado and Flamingo. I thought they looked like party colours so I have made a birthday card with a little party going on!

The die set I have used is from Spellbinders called Birthday Animals. First I stamped the Avocado and Flamingo card stock with Uniko Party Confetti Background Block stamp to give interest to the die cuts. I then cut the dogs, cake and cake stand from the stamped card. The table and chair are copper in colour but this hasn't translated well on the photo. I decorated the cake with small pieces of papaya and copper card and the party hats with papaya, copper and avocado card. The sentiment is Lawn Fawn Happy Birthday Line Border which I have snipped down to fit into the gap on the top right hand side of my card. All the elements were adhered to a stitched border papaya card die cut before being adhered to a white card blank. 

I'd love to see what you decide to make with this week's colours, maybe adding in the Harbour or Rosemary to tone the card down a little!! Please head over to the Color My Heart Color Dare blog to check out the brilliant inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

Much love

Steph x






4 comments:

  1. Love your party theme and those pups have great markings... adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright, happy card! The theme is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! Happy is the name of this card, love the images and colours Steph.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you stamped on the card before doing the die-cuts, its really sweet texture added to your happy birthday card.

    ReplyDelete