21 January 2022

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #480

Good afternoon all, 

Thanks for joining me for Color My Heart Color Dare challenge #480. This week's challenge is a triple colour grid so I'm sure you will want to play along. 

All you need to do is use ALL three colours and you can also add in black, white and greys (grays!) for free. We reference Close To My Heart colours but you can use any brand as long as it is a VERY close match.

For my card I chose to use the wonderful Capri as my card base colour. I've got a slight obsession with coloured card bases at the moment! To this I added two die cut circle frames cut from Wild Berry cardstock. The florals are from a very sweet little stamp set from Uniko called You Are, Yes You. I stamped the flower several times and coloured them with shades of all three of the challenge colours. The top sentiment is die cut from white and Wild Berry card whereas the lower sentiment is stamped in black ink on white card. 

Please do head over to the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge blog and check out the awesome inspiration from the rest of the Design Team. Show us what fantastic papercraft the colour selection inspired you to create. 

Much love

Steph x






6 comments:

  1. Great card Stephanie, I also love a coloured card base. I've been doing it because I've had so many left over envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute - love those little flowers and the offset circles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flowers and the CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! I LOVE that colour mix and what a fabulous card and design Steph.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just what I needed...a bright cheery card to remind me of Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bunch of florals on the darker background and framed with the circles... pretty card.

    ReplyDelete