28 February 2022

Miss Moo is Two!

Hi everyone, 

Strange blog title?! So my great niece turned two las week. Her name is Amelia but her pet name is Miss Moo, so Miss Moo is two! 

This along with her love of Koala's were the driving factors behind the very special birthday card I made for her.

I die cut three circles from a piece of white card the size of a slimline base. Behind these apertures I stamped Clearly Besotted Birch Background II, and also onto the middle size circle cut out which was then adhered to the end of the row. The letters are cut using Altenew Tall Alpha dies and I have stacked two on top of each other for dimension. The koalas and the leaves are from the Clearly Besotted Cute Koala set and I have fussy cut them out before adhering in place. Finally I found a heart stamp that was just the right size and stamped twice, fussy cut and added to the top right hand corner.

Since Time Out Challenges is celebrating their 8th birthday I will link up this card there and wish them many happy returns! 


Much love

Steph x


 



3 comments:

  1. How adorable, a lovely card for Miss Moo. We used to have a girl living next door, that insisted on being called Moody Blue (after the group in the 1960's).
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Step, I'm sure she'll live it. I like the idea of stamping the Birch trees behind the apertures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those koalas are so stinking cute - and I love how you paired them with the tree background and accented with the little leaves. Such a fun personalized design! Thanks so much for celebrating 8 years with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete