2 March 2022

The Male Room Craft Challenge #160

Hi everyone, 

Welcome to this month's The Male Room Challenge where the theme is 'Animals'.

This is such a good theme as it is open to all sorts of interpretation. What  animals will you choose?

I went with jungle animals. I stamped and coloured the macaw, chameleon and tropical frog last year but I haven't had any inspiration to turn them into a finalised card. When I was thinking about making this card I suddenly remembered the wonderful Large Tropical Paradise Background stamp from Uniko and I knew it would work perfectly. I stamped and heat embossed the background stamp onto watercolour card and coloured using inks and water brushes. Once this was dry I attached the sentiment strip and adhered the animals using foam pads. 

I hope you have been inspired to join in today. Don't forget to pop over to The Male Room Challenge blog to get even more fabulous inspiration from the rest of the Design Team. 

Time Out Challenges are celebrating their 8th birthday this month so I wish them many happy returns as I link up my birthday card. 

Much love

Steph x





3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the jungly feel of this fabulous card Steph.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I am very impressed how you combined this beautiful background stamp with animals in the jungle. You've managed to create a stunning image. I love that your card is so fabulously colorful which proves that guys don't only need to be given gray cards. It is an amazing inspiration for the future for me !!!
    Thank you very much for welcoming me to this challenge. It was great fun for me.
    hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jungle themed birthday card! Great design and coloring. Thanks so much for joining in our birthday celebration at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete