23 February 2022

Uniko Introducing - Background Blocks Cogs, Background Blocks Splatters and Everyday Sentiments

Hi there! 

Today we have the pleasure of introducing three of the new Uniko stamps which will be available to purchase at 10am GMT on Sunday 27th February 2022.

First up we have Background Blocks Cogs.

I seem to be veering towards coloured card bases these days so here I have used grey card and heat embossed the Uniko Background Blocks Cogs stamp in various metallic powders before adding a sentiment strip using foam pads. 

Next we have Background Blocks Splatters.

When I saw this stamp I immediately thought it looked like my desk when I (not infrequently) spill my hot beverage!! So I teamed it with the Uniko I LOVE coffee stamp set. My husband saw something completely different and you'll have to wait until release day to see what he saw! 

Next up we have the Everyday Sentiments set, in a font that I just love! 

Now, I'll pause here and let you choose if you want to scroll on down for the next card or not! 

I have used the 'GET WELL SOON' sentiment and created a pocket on the front of my card to include a tissue. I have used the Background Blocks Splatter stamp to represent something which may happen if you have a very bad cold and sneezes...😂. I even added some drops of glossy accents...ok, enough info there!



Hopefully you all got past that last card ok!! Just a bit of fun really.

Pop over to the Uniko blog to check out the other fantastic inspiration from the rest of the Brand Ambassadors. We will see you back here tomorrow for the next release introductions.


Much love
Steph x










9 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards and inspiration. Looking forward to the new releases. I like your 3 tone metallic cogs, and your great coffee splatter...clever card with the last one,,lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and creative get well card, love the different embossing metallic colours on the first and a fabulous tonal second one. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always look forward to seeing your cards Steph. Love them all of course, but the bright colours of the cogs really caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph I agree with the first three comments - great inspiration!
    I'm nosy what your husband saw...
    It's so clever to put the glossy accents on the recovery card...
    Greetings from Wiebke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the addition of tissue in the last card, made me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All are Super cards Steph, great designs and colours.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you're funny with the last card! I love the metallics on gray & great coffee card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great creativity, Steph. The bright embossing on the dark grey looks terrific. Great combo with the coffee and I love your thought process for the get well card :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Three gorgeous cards, Steph ! Very clever to use different metallic EP for the cogs card, looks so beautiful. I was about to use the splatters with the tea cup...but It's way better with the coffee mug. Don't know what your husband saw in the splatters, I also saw something different...let's see on release day if it's the same thing. You made me laugh with your last card, so clever, love the addition of the glossy accent. Wonderful showcase !

    ReplyDelete