24 February 2022

Uniko Introducing - BIG & BOLD You & Stencil Flower Power #7

Glad to see you back for Day 2 of the Uniko Feb 2022 Introductions. Today we have a stamp set and a stencil to show you. 

First up we have BIG & BOLD You stamp set.

I thought the foliage stamp was just darling so I created a wreath in two shades of green using it. I used the yellow die cut circle to guide my stamping and I wasn't intending to use it on the card but in the end I though it looked great with the green and orange so I kept it! I stamped the sentiments in orange and fussy cut the 'you' (although I'm sure it won't be long before we see a die set to compliment this set!).

Next up we have the Flower Power #7 stencil. Each time a new one of these series of stencils come out I think it's the best!! This one is no exception and since you get the mask to go with it this opens up so many more possibilities. 


Here I have used both the stencil and then the mask (to cover the yellow) to enable me to get a layered effect. I have added a sentiment from the Uniko Sentiments Outlined stamp set.

I hope you have liked my cards today and I urge you to head over to the Uniko blog to see even more beautiful creations from the Uniko Brand Ambassadors. 

Don't forget, we have more Introductions coming tomorrow!


Much love

Steph x





6 comments:

  1. Awesome cards. Love how you've created a wreath using the small leafy stamp, that must have taken some precision placing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call to keep the yellow circle, a lovely sunny spring card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another bunch of loveliness ! I totally agree with you, I also love this tiny foliage in the Big & Bold You set. Your wreath is really beautiful and frames so delicately this big sentiment. Lovely design too for the new stencil !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty wreath card, with great fussy cutting and I love your contemporary second card too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Steph, love the stencils and your colour mixes.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to see how you've used the little foliage stamp, great design, and such cheery colours. I love the design of your second card, and even though it's flowers it would work so well for guy cards too x

    ReplyDelete