13 March 2022

Cards for Ukraine

Hey Everyone, 

You'd have to be living under a rock if you weren't aware of the terrible situation facing Ukraine right now. I've seen lots of beautiful Blue and Yellow cards posted over the last week in support of Ukraine and I join in today with the following card. 

Here I have used Uniko Background Blocks Nautical Stripes and teamed it with the recently re-released Uniko Fun Flowers stamp set. I couldn't think of a better sentiment than simply 'love'. 

You may or may not be aware that the fabulous card crafter, Yana Smakula, is from Ukraine and has some ways you can support Urkaine on her blog.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges, both of which are new to me:

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #205 V is for Vibrant


Taylormade Cards 4 U March Challenge - Spring Flowers

Thanks for joining me today.

Much love

Steph x




2 comments:

  1. We are so glad you found us Stephanie!!! Your card is beautiful and perfectly vibrant. My heart aches for all Ukranians. Thanks for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! We hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card!
    I am so happy so see so many blue and yellow cards in our challenge!
    Thanks for getting vibrant with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky sisters!!

    ReplyDelete