16 March 2022

Finally crafting for me!

Hi all, 

So I’m finally at a stage where I can craft for me and not because I need to get a Design Team entry done! Don’t get me wrong, I’ve not got my whole year sorted when it comes to Design Team work but I’m far enough ahead to take a break from it for a bit!

So I was looking through my stash of patterned papers, of which there is more than I will ever use, and I came across this lovely tropical summer set that I couldn’t resist using. 

My first card was inspired by this card made by @fifig60 on Instagram. Sadly the sentiment stamp Fiona used is out of stock everywhere but I managed to get something similar. 

Having discovered the beautiful papers I carried on with my ‘drinks’ themed cards.


A simple die cut cocktail glass with lime slices felt right agains this tropical background. I could do with a holiday like that!


And my final card became a shaker with a cocktail umbrella to finish off this sparkly drink!

Hmm, not feeling nearly as tropical today as I was when I was making them yesterday since it’s absolutely tipping it down in the East Midlands today. 

I will be entering my cards into the following challenges:

(Cards 2 and 3)


(Card 3)


Much love
Steph x




4 comments:

  1. Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards! I'd love to know where you found this fab Gin stamp and that cocktail glass!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate. The Gin stamp is from Crafter’s Companion and I purchased it on eBay. The cocktail glass die is also Crafter’s Companion and I got it with issue 65 of Die Cutting Essentials magazine (UK). X

      Delete