9 June 2022

Uniko June 2022 Release Introducing - Sunshine & Rainbows and Stencil Raindrops

Good morning to you all, 

We have a very cute stamp set to share with you today called Uniko Sunshine & Rainbows. Also today is an equally cute stencil called Uniko Stencil Raindrops. 

This stamp set has been a particular joy to work with as each 'layer' of the rainbow is a separate stamp making it so easy to work with. 

I kept to a very traditional rainbow for today's card but you will see a different way to use it if you come back for the reveal and release day. I just love the clouds too! Here I simply took each rainbow arc in turn, inked and stamped. I found it easier to start with the smaller arc and stamp outwards. 

I didn’t however stay traditional with my raindrops! 

I have also used the Uniko Sunshine & Rainbows stamp set and was very pleased to see that the small cluster of three raindrops stamp fits exactly over the stencil so I was able to stamp a few drops for a darker effect.

I never thought I needed a raindrop stencil in my life but oh my gosh I was so wrong! I absolutely love this stencil!

Head over to the Uniko Blog and see how the rest of the Brand Ambassadors used these fabulous products. 


Much love

Steph x



No comments:

Post a Comment