8 June 2022

Uniko June 2022 Release Introducing - Background Builders Hearts

Good morning, 

I hope everyone is keeping well? We are here today to introduce Uniko Background Builders Hearts stamp set. These background builder sets are always so versatile. 

I have created a 'floating' panel for my card and heat embossed the heart stamp strips onto coloured card before die cutting them into a heart. I added the two further hearts for interest. I absolutely love the criss-cross effect of these heart stamps. 

Once again pop over to the Uniko blog to check out the other fantastic inspiration from the rest of the Brand Ambassadors and leave some love on the Uniko blog.

Much love

Steph x


1 comment:

  1. The floating panel technique works really well with this love themed set Steph and I love the colours you chose too. :)

    ReplyDelete