7 June 2022

Uniko June 2022 Release Introducing - Layering Stencil Zesty

Hi and welcome, 

Here we have the introduction of a marvellous set of stencils called Uniko Layering Stencils Zesty and I have had a ball with these! 


With my fondness for green I chose to create lime slices but of course there are other fruits you could use these stencils for. There are four stencils in all with this set but I have only used three of them here. Come back for the reveal and release day and you will see all four in action!

Firstly I inked the circles and semi circles stencil in green chalk ink. Next I added the ‘segment’ detail by dabbing white acrylic paint through the second stencil. Finally I added the ‘juicy’ squirts by inking a third stencil from the set.

Now. get yourself over to the Uniko blog and see more zesty creations from the rest of the Brand Ambassadors! Don’t forget to leave everyone a very lovely comment, it really does mean the world to us.


Much love
Steph x


1 comment:

  1. Great idea to echo the slices by using a circular format for your card! I never thought to use white ink for the segments either! :)

    ReplyDelete