5 August 2022

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #508

Afternoon all, 

We are back again with another lovely challenge from Color My Heart Color Dare #508. There's a really pretty combination of colours in this week's palette. 

We reference Close To My Heart colours but any brand is fine as long as you make a VERY close match. Choose at least three colours from the palette, the free colours are extra to this. 

I chose to use Mulberry, Sangria, New England Ivy & Avocado.

I thought the colours would be perfect for this lovely Clearly Besotted bouquet stamp. I die cut it using a lace edge oval die and adhered it to an all white die cut background, finally adding the sentiment banner. Flowers for a get well soon card, perfect! 

Lots more lovely inspiration over on the Color My Heart challenge blog for you to check out and leave some love to the rest of the Design Team. 

Much love

Steph x







8 comments:

  1. The lacy edge frames your floral cluster beautifully. Great colour choices for this colour dare challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the frame you used for your beautifully colored floral bouquet... beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the elegant look to this card and that fabulous colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph your card is beautiful! It has such a timeless feeling. the frame is a great way to bring the eye to the bouquet that is perfectly colored.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the white. Your beautiful bouquet really stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely! Love that flower bouquet with the classic white background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steph this card is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete