3 August 2022

The Male Room Challenge #165

Hi everyone, 

Welcome to this month's challenge at The Male Room. This time we are asking specifically for ATC's or Artist Trading Cards. 

I'm not one for making ATC's I must admit but once I got started on mine, I ended up enjoying the process and making three in the same style. 

What I enjoyed about making these was having to think about how to get as much interesting stuff on there as possible given that they are quite small (2.5 x 3.5 inches). I used some lovely masculine patterned papers and matching toppers that I have had in my stash for quite a while. I also got to use my corner punch as I liked the idea of them being rounded on the corners. As I didn't do any stamping or die cutting these were actually really quick to make. But, as I don't 'trade' my cards I'm not really sure what I'll do with them now! I will likely make them into tags or cards!! 

Hopefully you have a better idea of how to make ATC's and what to do with them so I'd love to see yours and find out more. You can join in the fun over at The Male Room challenge blog. Whilst you are there, check out the fabulous creations by the Design Team and leave them some love on their blogs. It really does brighten a day. 😊

Much love

Steph x

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you and ATC's but, I love what you have done, so many lovely details Steph and love the theme too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your ATCs. I like how you have an outdoors theme going on, You can always use them for a start of a card.

    ReplyDelete