31 October 2022

Uniko Introducing Stencil MOD Background Builder

Morning everyone, 

Today we are Introducing the Uniko MOD Background Builder stencil. This stencil is right up my street as I love this style. I used autumnal colours as it's looking very much like this in the UK at the moment and the colours are just so inspiring, also a perfect match to this stencil I thought. 


Don't forget to hop over the the Uniko blog to check out the beautiful creations by the rest of the Brand Ambassadors and leave some love! 

Much love

Steph x

3 comments:

  1. Love the colours you chose here, great stencilling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the stencil Carol, love the corners and the sentiment also. A Beautiful autumnal card. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So retro, I love it. I swear that growing up every room in my parents house had carpet all wallpaper that looked like this...or both! Love the colours x

    ReplyDelete