1 November 2022

Uniko Introducing Stencil Flower Power #6

Welcome back! 

This is the second Introduction in the Uniko Nov 2022 stencil release. If you missed day one you can catch up here. Today it is the turn of the Flower Power #6 stencil, which of course matches with the Uniko Flower Power #6 stamp set. 

The Flower Power #6 stencil inspired me to create a 'tile' effect to my card so I used white stencil paste with the detailed flower part of the stencil onto blue card. I added the leaves using the Flower Power #6 stamp set and the sentiment from the Uniko Floral Vines stamp set.


Pop over to the Uniko blog to see the inspiration from the rest of the Brand Ambassadors and as always, leave some lovely comments too. 

Much love

Steph x

3 comments:

  1. The Flower Power leaves look lush with the way up I’ve used the new stencil. I’m feeling the love🫶🏼 Hugs, Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background design you created, and so pretty in blue/white x

    ReplyDelete