2 November 2022

Uniko Introducing Stencil Large Snowflake 1 and Large Snowflake 2

Welcome! 

Today we are introducing two new stencils, Uniko Large Snowflake One and Large Snowflake Two. These are perfect to get your Christmas crafting started. 

The Uniko Large Snowflake One stencil makes a really great impact due to it's geometric edges. For this card I used the mask, rather than the stencil, and inked around this. I added a sentiment from the Uniko Christmas Sentiments stamp set.

For my second card I wanted to do a very sparkly snowflake. Not having any glitter paste (or so I thought until I discovered some in my stash after I had made my card!!), I mixed stickles with translucent gloss stencil paste. I wanted the Large Snowflake Two stencil to stand out so I kept the sentiment simple, using one of the strips from the Uniko Background Builders: Winter Wonderland stamp set.


Go check out the rest of the Brand Ambassadors inspiration on the Uniko blog and don't forget to pop back tomorrow for the full release, blog hop and GIVEAWAY!

Much love

Steph x

4 comments:

  1. Both fabulous Steph, love the glittery one and how you placed the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards, and both so different. Love the second design with the repeated sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards! I love these awesome snowflake stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your invention Steph, have you tried sprinkling on sparkly EP onto your wet paste? :)

    ReplyDelete