22 January 2023

Something a little different

Hi all, 

I’m here today with something a little different. It’s been ages since I’ve had time to make anything that isn’t required for a DT role and I certainly haven’t entered any challenges for ages. 

This weekend I found time to have a play around with the electronic cutting machine and made a cake topper for my great nieces 3rd birthday. There were lots of things learnt during the process and I definitely think the machine has a lot more potential than I’ve had time to figure out before!

I’m entering this make into:

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #226 - G is for Glitter


Papercraft Challenges #90 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

Much love

Steph x



5 comments:

  1. Fabulous project Steph, lovely colour mix, I must have been thrilled with it. OH! Yes! LOT of potential with your machine. I look forward to seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 Rex!
    Love it!!
    Fabulous cake topper for your great niece!
    Thanks for breaking out your glitter to play along with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely darling!!! She will love it for sure. The glitter shadow is perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and I am sure it will be a much loved card. Thanks for getting your glitter on with the sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete