1 February 2023

The Male Room Challenge #171 - Nature

Hi Everyone, 

This month at The Male Room challenge we have the theme of ‘Nature’. 

I really like this theme because it is so vast and I’m sure everyone will have something in their stash that represents nature.


Unusually for me, I have created my card from a card kit that I got with a UK craft magazine. I’m finding these kits more and more appealing as my crafting time gets less and less. Isn’t the pheasant just superb and the whole kit was ideally geared towards more masculine makes.

So will you join us with your delightful creations this month? Head over the The Male Room blog to enter and for more fantastic inspiration from the Design Team. 


Much love

Steph x

2 comments:

  1. Love the images and the card Steph, A SUPER masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the colours and shapes!

    ReplyDelete