14 March 2023

Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Luck of the Irish

Good morning! 

I’m here today with my Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration and since we are close to March 17th, St Patrick’s Day, I thought I would do some ‘luck of the Irish’ Good Luck cards. 

For my first card I used the ‘lucky black cat' from the Uniko Purrfect Day stamp set. For added luck the cat has a four leaf clover stamped using small hearts from the Uniko Flower Power #3 stamp set. 

My second card uses the luck at the end of the rainbow. For this I used Uniko Rainbows & Clouds stencil inking the different colours with a very small blending brush. I inked up an extra cloud, fussy cut it and added it to the end of the rainbow with another four leaf clover.

Finally I used Uniko Background Builders Hearts stamp set to make a clover and stem. For the background I used Uniko Scattered Polka Hearts stencil and die cut into a hexagon, just because! For all the sentiments I used the newly released Uniko Everyday Spring Sentiments set. I was very pleased to see the Good Luck sentiment included in this font!  

Hopefully I've given you some inspiration for some Good Luck cards or even some St Patrick's Day celebration cards. Let me know what you think by leaving a lovely comment.

Much love

Steph x



2 comments:

  1. SUPER Duper set of cards Steph, Great ideas. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever card with the kitty & love the other 2 as well!

    ReplyDelete