31 March 2023

Uniko Feb / Mar Release In Review

Hi all, 

Due to the various postal issues around the globe, some of the Uniko Brand Ambassadors did not receive their Uniko Feb / Mar goodies in time for the introductions and release day so we are doing an end of month 'Release in Review' so they can join in. 

I chose to use the wonderful Uniko Spring Botanicals Crocus stamp set again because it's just so lovely! I also loved the way Bev mixed it with the other Spring Botanicals stamps here so I decided to do the same. I don't have as much patience for masking as I do for fussy cutting (despite it being a fairly similar process!) so I stamped and fussy cut my florals before arranging them on to a card front stencilled using Uniko Quilted stencil. I like the sentiments on the Uniko Spring Botanicals Daffodil stamp set so I used those here. 

My next project is a recreation of the Easter bunting I made during the introductions as I have been asked to make some for my great niece! This time I used the Uniko Hoppy Easter stamp on patterned papers to change it up a bit. 

I hope you liked my little review of the Uniko Feb / Mar release and don't forget that there is lots more fantastic inspiration from the rest of the Brand Ambassadors on the Uniko blog hop (as well as a GIVEAWAY!)



Steph - that's me


Much love

Steph x





7 comments:

  1. This looks all a lot like spring ;-) I like the card as well as the tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the cute bunny tags and beautiful background with Spring Botanicals, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Steph, love the crocuses and the bunny banner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card and tags Steph, the floral arrangement on the first card looks so vibrant and fresh - real taste of spring!
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous daffodil and crocus flowers, and the bunny tags are so adorable! Awesome makes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the first card with the pretty stencilling, such a great idea. I missed the daffodil on release I think I need it. The bunny tags are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Spring bouquet and lovely pairing with the quilted background. Cute bunnies too. Thank you for a fabulous showcase. Crafty Hugs Bev

    ReplyDelete