2 March 2023

Uniko Feb / Mar Release Introducing Up & Away and Stencil Cloud 9

Morning all, 

Two very exciting Uniko introductions to make today and they are a perfect pairing or can be used separately as I have done.

First up (oh dear, I’m doing it again!) is the Up & Away stamp set featuring beautiful hot air balloons. Here I have teamed it with the Uniko Rainbows & Clouds stencil.

Next we have the Cloud 9 stencil which of course is a perfect match for the hot air balloons but I chose to use it with the Uniko Raindrops stencil and stamped the clouds from the Up & Away set along with a mixture of same font sentiment sets.

So have these items blow you away (oh gosh, I'm just not stopping!)? Head over to the Uniko blog and check out the beauties created by the rest of the Brand Ambassadors. 

Much love

Steph x


2 comments:

  1. WOW! Steph, these are amazing, love them a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike.... when I first saw the hot air balloons set I was thinking of mixing it with the rainbow stencil... I love your interpretation. Also love how you mixed the cloud and rain drops stencils, it makes a beautiful design and those colours are lovely. x

    ReplyDelete