3 March 2023

Uniko Feb / Mar Release Introducing Falling Hearts Serenade & Everyday Love Sentiments

Good Morning! 

Thanks for joining us on the Uniko Feb / Mar introductions. Here we have Falling Hearts Serenade and Everyday Love Sentiment stamp sets which work together beautifully. 

The Falling Hearts Serenade is a large swirling stamp but here I have used a part of it that looked like half a heart to me! Stamped and die cut into a heart it works perfectly.


My second card uses the whole stamp and it is repeat stamped several times. The roses made me think of Beauty and the Beast so I went with a yellow theme. This time I teamed it with the Everyday Love Sentiments. 

Pop over to the Uniko blog and check out the fabulous makes by the other Brand Ambassadors. Absolutely don't forget to come back tomorrow for the full release, Brand Ambassador blog hop and GIVEAWAY! 

Much love

Steph x

3 comments:

  1. OH! Both are stunning cards Steph, love both designs and colour mix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant use of the stamp sets. I know what's going in my basket very soon. Great inspiration, Thank you. X X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your imagination with this set, Steph. The half heart works so beautifully. On your second card it looks so different with the yellow colours. Both are gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete