15 June 2023

Papercraft Challenges #95 - Girls, Girls, Girls

Hi, 

And welcome to this month's Papercraft Challenges challenge #95 where the theme is Girls, Girls, Girls.

So let us see your fantastic creations celebrating girls, of all ages, creeds, cultures. I come from a female heavy family and I too have to daughters myself so any chance to celebrate how great girls are is fine by me! 

This month's sponsor is Dr Digi 's House of Stamps and I have used their fabulous Alice digital image to create my card today. 

I teamed it with some stamps I had in my stash which were fitting for the Alice in Wonderland theme and layered all the elements onto a red base card.

I hope you will join in with this great challenge and help us celebrate us fabulous girls! Hop over to the Papercraft Challenges blog to check out the wonderful creations from the rest of the Design Team too. The winner of this month's challenge will get to choose two digital images from Dr Digi's House of Stamps.



Much love

Steph x

1 comment:

  1. Love the cute Alice image and added playing cards
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete