7 June 2023

The Male Room Challenge #175 - Shaker Cards

Morning all, 

Welcome to The Male Room Challenge #175 where we are looking for your masculine shaker cards. 


I don't often make shaker cards and I don't think I've made a masculine one before so I had a good look through my stash and spotted some bottle dies and created my card around those! 


I die cut the dark blue shaped panel and then die cut the bottle from the centre and the swirls from either side. I backed the aperture with acetate and edged with foam pads on the back. I die cut the bottle and elements from brown, red and gold card and add this to the Kraft card square before adding gold stars and gems and sealing these in with the blue panel. I die cut the rest of the elements from red card and added around the card front for interest. 

Looking forward to seeing your masculine shaker cards which you can join in with here. Check out The Male Room blog for more fabulous inspiration from the rest of the Design team. 


Much love
Steph x

3 comments:

  1. Such a GREAT celebratory card Steph love it. Glad you found my shaker idea useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shaker design, Steph - it all works really well together.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous masculine shaker card and love the dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete