4 August 2023

Uniko Introducing - Background Blocks Arts Decoratifs Christmas & Everyday Family

Welcome! 

Thanks for joining me today as we introduce Uniko Background Blocks Arts Decoratifs Christmas.

To me this stamp was perfect to create a beautiful stain glass window.

I heat embossed the stamp onto vellum and used alcohol markers to colour the back of the vellum. I then adhered this to a card base with an aperture to let the light through and added a die cut frame. Finally I added a sentiment from the Uniko Christmas Sentiments stamp set. 

I also thought this stamp would be nice using the paper piecing technique. I selected Christmas papers and had a jolly old time stamping, cutting and sticking! I used a sentiment from the Uniko Mid Century Modern Wreath Builder stamp set introduced earlier in the week

Today we are also introducing Uniko Everyday Family sentiment set which adds on to previously release sentiment sets and gives them a great deal of flexibility as you can personalise your card for that very important family member.

I have teamed the new set with Uniko Big & Bold You, Uniko You Are, Yes You and Uniko Mid Century Modern Purrfect Day stamp sets. I have also used Uniko Mid Century Modern Shapes stencil.

Check out the amazing makes by the rest of the Brand Ambassadors on the Uniko blog too.

Much love

Steph x

3 comments:

  1. More incredible thinking outside the box cards, just wonderful cards Steph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stained glass window looks awesome, and you deserve a medal for all that paper piecing! Bravo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the retro wreath and your creativity with all the new release items!

    ReplyDelete