5 August 2023

Uniko Introducing - Mid Century Modern Baubles

Hello! 

We have a lovely introduction from the Uniko July/August release today. We have an addition to the Mid Century Modern range in the form of baubles.

I have very much followed the mid century modern style with this card but this is such a versatile set that you can make it work in many styles, just wait for release day to see a very different card I have made with this set.

I wanted to use one of the baubles as a spinner for my next card.


The bauble is suspended with thread within the circle aperture. I have left the front sentiment free but there is a sentiment inside hidden just behind the bauble.

More fantastic introduction pieces can be found over on the Uniko blog

Don't forget tomorrow is release day, so make sure you pop back and see the full line up along with a fun Brand Ambassador blog hop and GIVEAWAY.


Much love
Steph x

2 comments:

  1. Two fab cards, Steph. Love your first with the colours of the era, and the spinner card is fabulous, never entered my brain to do that! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, I'm drawn to your retro Christmas card, it's awesome. I love the spinner in its traditional colours Steph.

    ReplyDelete