16 April 2024

Uniko You're Going to Flip - Ink & Flip Christmas Star Revisited

Good morning, 

Welcome to the first Uniko Ink & Flip stencil revisit which is the Christmas Star. But of course you don't have to use it for a Christmas card...


This is one of those cards I designed in my head whilst pondering what to do for this revisit and I'm so glad the other elements have fitted in so nicely with the stencilled star. First of all I ink (and flipped) the star using Distress Oxides in Squeezed Lemon and Fossilized Amber. I then stamped the orange and blue explosions from the Uniko Explosion! Additions stamp set. I stamped the 'Wow!' from the same set and die cut it with the complimentary dies before adhering with foam pads. I then stamped the Happy and Birthday from the Uniko Mid Century Modern Everyday Sentiments and the Uniko Mid Century Modern Wreath Builder stamp sets. I'm really pleased with how this turned out and I'm glad I've found another way to use this great stencil.

The Brand Ambassadors have of course got lots more inspiration for you too, just follow the blog hop below.


Much love
Steph x

2 comments:

  1. Hey, great mind think alike ! Also love the result of this combination of products, it gives an extra WOW result ! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! I was so excited when I saw your card!! X

      Delete