17 April 2024

Uniko You're Going to Flip - Ink & Flip Snowflake Revisited

Morning all, 

Welcome to our next product revisit from the Uniko You're Going to Flip week! Today we are using the Ink & Flip Snowflake which was originally released in July 2023. 

This card sort of organically came about as I played around with the stencil. I wanted a colourful background so I started off using some Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powders but honestly ended up in a very inky mess! I think maybe I'm a over waterer like I am with house plants. So I switched to coloured card instead and was interested to see what Kraft card would look like. I used Pickled Raspberry and Spun Sugar Distress Oxides and created a pretty panel. I wanted to add some more interest so I die cut the layering squares and raised up the second panel with one layer of foam pads and the innermost panel with two layers of foam pads. Now this is perhaps where I should have stopped, but of course I decided to add some glitter due to it being a Christmas Card and my strange need to make those glitzy! Unfortunately the glitter has taken away the definition between the two colours so it's not quite as nice as I would have liked but at least it sparkles!! The sentiment is from the Uniko Christmas Sentiments stamp set.

Now to check out the rest of the Brand Ambassadors fabulous inspiration too:



Steph - that's me


Much love

Steph x

1 comment:

  1. That's fine to experiment even more so when you get this result ! I love the fabulous dimension you gave with the layers and the beautiful texture with the glitter. You rock ! xx

    ReplyDelete