19 April 2024

You're Going to Flip - Introducing Ink & Flip Geometric Butterfly Layering Stencil

Morning! 

Today we are introducing the Uniko Ink & Flip Geometric Butterfly layering stencil.

I used both stencils to create my shaker card. First I used the outer stencil to create my background and cut out the centre to create an aperture. I then inked up the centre butterfly on a separate piece of card to use under my shaker element. The ‘shaker’ pieces are clear plastic hexagons so as not to detract from the butterfly. I then used part of the butterfly I had inked in pink as a sentiment strip. Finally I added some Nuvo drops for interest.

Now work your way along the following blog hop to see more superb inspiration from the Brand Ambassadors.



Steph - that's me



AAA Birthday have a current theme of 'Shaker' for their Game #60.


Much love
Steph x

1 comment:

  1. What a clever idea to make it a shaker card ! And it's so beautiful with the Uniko's colours. Love it ! xx

    ReplyDelete