18 April 2024

Uniko You're Going to Flip - Ink & Flip Geometric Heart Layering Stencil Revisited


Hello! 

I hope you are enjoying our Uniko Ink & Flip revisits this week. The final one today is Uniko Ink & Flip Geometric Heart stencil.

Lots of concentration needed for this one as I had to ink half the segments before turning the stencil over and inking the others trying to match the rainbow stripes…not 100% successful unfortunately but that’s handmade for you! 

Are you excited for the new release tomorrow? I can tell you it’s a good one and I’ve already seen a comment on the Uniko blog saying that it’s tricky to work out what it is from the sneak peek! 

Head over to the Uniko blog to see more wonderful inspiration from the rest of the Brand Ambassadors and come back tomorrow for the new release!



Steph - that's me



Much love
Steph x

1 comment:

  1. With rainbow colours you cannot be wrong ! Love the gorgeous result and the CAS design of your card. xx

    ReplyDelete