4 October 2024

Uniko Let's Have Some FLIPPIN' Seasonal Fun - Introducing Ink & Flip Layering Geometric Christmas Tree

Morning! 

Welcome back to our week of celebrating the brilliant Uniko Ink & Flip stencils. As part of this fun we have revisited some previously released stencils and we are introducing two new ones. Yesterday we introduced the fabulous Ink & Flip Layering Cobweb and today we are introducing the equally wonderful Uniko Ink & Flip Layering Geometric Christmas Tree.


For this card I stuck with the traditional greens of an evergreen tree and light blues for the outer stencil, representing the sky. I added the stars to the top of my tree and the sky from the Uniko Reach For The Stars stamp set. The sentiment is from the Uniko Most Wonderful stamp set.

I went with non traditional colours for my next card but ones I like to use often on my Christmas cards. I went with a softer palette for the background and bolder colours for the tree which I inked up three times before fussy cutting. I scored a fold line down the centre of each tree, folded and adhered the right half of one to the left half of the next to create my 3D tree. I then adhered this to the inked panel. The sentiment is also from the Uniko Most Wonderful stamp set.

Now head over to the Uniko blog to check out the fantastic ideas the rest of the Uniko Brand Ambassadors had for this great new product. 




Don't forget to pop back tomorrow for the full reveal, release and Brand Ambassador blog hop and GIVEAWAY! 

Much love

Steph x

No comments:

Post a Comment